3.11.2010

I believe this is heaven....




I'm trying to figure what I love more - music or color! These two elements make the most sense to me, when all else fails... these remain truth. I'm plugged into both this evening - deciding as to which one will best communicate my thoughts tonight...

I can't get enough of this particular song lately. I dig meaningful lyrics. Bethany Joy Lenz nails it with her cover of this Sarah McLachlan song. This song is phenomenal. I think the song is about coming to terms with being "different" and exploring your individuality on all levels, without allowing the opinions of others effect your opinion of yourself. I dig it because she's talking about how hard it is to search for a place where you are at peace with yourself. She found a place to let go of everything in her life that has hurt her - that she had held on to, not knowing she could escape it. And as she finds this place, she sees it as heaven - a place where no one else can touch or make her feel as good as she feels here.

I've worked so hard to find something, such as this peace, within my own self. If you (yes you), wish to tear down this dream - my heaven- and say it is nothing... then you should know you're going to have to try harder than you have been. Your ill words regarding me, my thoughts, and my creative ventures remain evidence of your own personal hell. I won't speak to you in my writing any longer, so please depart...


Be blessed...

No comments: