2.21.2010

Master Cleanse - DAY FIVE

When I first decided to do the Master Cleanse this time around, I knew from the beginning I would only do it for 5 days. I travel a lot, and it's not convenient to fast when food plays a big part in my social interaction with others haha. This past weekend was full of social eating, therefore, my cleanse was planned to end on a Thursday (Feb. 18th). Sorry for the late blog, I was on the road and busy with family and friends this entire weekend.

Day 5 was good. In fact, Day 4 and 5 were completely normal. I wasn't hungry and I felt perfectly fine. That morning, I woke up and salt water flushed as I normally would. I drank my lemonade throughout the day - even as I drove down to Phoenix. I met with friends for that "first meal" that evening. I eased into dinner with a glass of orange juice, then dug into a medium bowl of egg drop soup and a side of ginger sauteed vegetables. I was half way through the meal when I started to feel my stomach turn, my food was already digesting haha! It was good to eat :)

Nothing else really happened on Day 5, worth writing about, except that I tried on a new pair of Size 4 jeans -- THEY FIT!! I can't remember the last time I wore anything in Size 4 haha! I think the smallest I can remember wearing is a Size 7/8 in junior high! Needless to say, I felt good...

Taken two days after the Master Cleanse (2/20/10)

Today, three days after finishing my cleanse, I feel good! I've had more energy lately. I skimped on sleep for the past week or so, but I feel really good. My skin feels great, my hair feels livelier, and I feel lighter on my feet. I haven't eaten any meat yet, think I'll try to keep it like that for the most part. I'm quite satisfied with myself actually. This has been another goal obtained, I feel empowered to take on anything. There's much to be accomplish this year, and it feels good to make that conscious decision to make sure my body is up to the challenge!


Be blessed...

Day 5 by the numbers:
Lemonade consumed: 64oz

Pounds lost: 1.5 today, 11.25 lost total
Measurements
(bust, waist, hips): 36 in. x 27 in. x 37in.
Energy level
(1-10 — 1=dead weight, 10=olympian): 10
Hunger level
(1-10 — 1=poster boy for famine, 10=fuck food): 10

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG 11.25 lbs. lost. You have convinced me, I am going to do this too! I am, however, holding off on any kind of changes until I finish school since my 20 hour workdays are going to be necessary until then (just in case I feel weak the first few days). Good job!