11.15.2009

HandPaint'd Fun - Part I


Welcome to my colorful world...

I'm always going to experiment & push my ideas to the limit - whether if it's beadwork, painting, or sewing. With that said, I thought it was fine time to finally introduce my newest jewelry concept: "HandPaint'd Fun".


Like any idea I have, this jewelry line spawned from a pair of earrings I made for myself back in August 2009. I took a painting technique I had learned in a high school art class, & turned it into something I could dangle from my ears.


I've combined oil pastels, acrylic paint, modge podge, & self-designed stencils; resulting in a unique & original collection of earrings.


For the past 2 months, I've been experimenting with different shapes, color combinations, & various abstract designs. I continue to change it up with new designs & can't wait to see where these take me.


HandPaint'd Fun earrings can be purchased every First Friday in downtown Phoenix (5th St. & Roosevelt). For more info, please visit http://artlinkphoenix.com/events/#event3 .

Be blessed...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: